Coordination Center transplantation, hereinafter KST is a state organization in the direct control of the Ministry of Health. It was founded on July 7, 2003.
The aim of the team KST maximum contribution to improve the quality or to save the life of patients.
KST netransplantuje and is the only national institution, providing independent:
- Coordinating the removal of organs and tissues
- Allocation of organs for transplantation
- Leadership and management of transplant registers
- Financial compensation for patients and their families in accordance with statutory regulations
- Implementation of European standards in Czech legislation and international cooperation in the exchange of organs
- Quality control system audits and accreditation of transplantation centers
- Education and awareness of professional and general public
Achieve these objectives, in particular the use of transparent procedures and maximum openness to the public and our partners.
In our work we respect such values: fairness, trust and loyalty and we assume knowledge of modern medicine, ethics and law.
KST is a long-term holder of the certificate of quality management ISO 9001: 2008 and safety management systems ISO 27001: 2005.